Welcome!
New year, new us.
I was kinda frustrated with the format of Classroom. Yeah, it works for turning stuff in, but it also doesn't feel like a comfortable space to share thoughts, videos, and other stuff. I will continue to use Classroom as a way for you to submit digital assignments, but I will use this blog as a space to update you and let you know where we are and where we're going.
There is no need for you to join as a contributor; if you have a question about something on the blog, contact me directly.
I will also post links to assignments and necessary info on the side. Bookmark this space!
**PLEASE REMEMBER that ALL of the Honors I students meet at this point. Pay attention to due dates that are specific to your class period!
I'm looking forward to a productive 2018!
I was kinda frustrated with the format of Classroom. Yeah, it works for turning stuff in, but it also doesn't feel like a comfortable space to share thoughts, videos, and other stuff. I will continue to use Classroom as a way for you to submit digital assignments, but I will use this blog as a space to update you and let you know where we are and where we're going.
There is no need for you to join as a contributor; if you have a question about something on the blog, contact me directly.
I will also post links to assignments and necessary info on the side. Bookmark this space!
**PLEASE REMEMBER that ALL of the Honors I students meet at this point. Pay attention to due dates that are specific to your class period!
I'm looking forward to a productive 2018!
Comments
Post a Comment